Photography-Courses.com.au is here to provide you the broadest possible range of photography courses from schools and teachers all over Australia.
We've been helping Australians start learning the art of photography, or improve their photographic skills, since 2008. This version of the site was launched in July 2018 and is our best yet. But...we're constantly tweaking, so if you have any problems or just want to provide some feedback, please get in touch!
This photography course will take you on a walking tour around some beautiful landmarks in Melbourne's CBD. You will be taught how to understand lighting and how to frame your photograph for great results. Over 3 hours you will be trained by a talented professional who will give you many tips and tricks to improve your photography.
Over 4 hours you will receive undivided attention from your tutor who is an award winning professional photographer. These lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help, and can be taken over a single 4 hour session, or 2 x 2 hour sessions.
Melbourne's Intermediate Manual Photography Course will teach you how to master manual mode over 2 hours. Your teacher is an award winning professional photographer with over 20 years experience in the industry.
Have you bought a digital SLR or mirrorless camera and find that you just don't understand it? Is it not taking the great photographs you thought it would in the Auto settings. Want to have more control?
This is a spectacular special photography workshop run in June. Come and join us and learn to take better photographs while capturing the mass ascension of many hot air balloons glide into the sky.
This 2 hour private photography lesson is designed to improve your photographic skills with one-on-one help. Over two hours you will receive undivided attention from your tutor, who is an award winning professional photographer with over 20 years experience.
MELBOURNE | BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY HOMES | CBD COMMERCIAL
Learn how to utilize the operation of your DLSR, mirrorless or compact digital camera in order to get fantastic photographs of Australia's finest collection of native animals and a diverse collection of exotic species from around the world. We practice general camera handling, use of long focal length zoom lenses, manipulation of depth of field, shutter speed to freeze or blur movement, composition and lighting techniques.
Why a Focus 10 Pty Ltd wildlife photography workshop?
• Established, recognised experts in nature/wildlife photography over 23 years
• Gain first-hand experience with all cameras
• Ideal for travellers wanting to take much better safari photos
• Learn how to shoot a large variety of flora, fauna & bird photography
• Depth of field, aperture, colour balance, lens perspective
• Freezing and showing motion, exposure, focus modes and points
• Meet interesting, like minded persons who love wildlife, travel & photography
• No more than 8 persons per group for more individual attention
• First hand experience up-close and personal with wildlife
• Expert tuition from pro photographers Andrew and/or Serena
• Detailed notes and follow up advisory service
A night photography course in Melbourne shooting iconic laneways, buildings and trams.