Get off auto mode and shoot in manual mode the cityscape. Control ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture creatively.
Master Composition and walk away with the confidence to shoot in low light.
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Meeting Point: In the Rocks, city of Sydney meeting in front of The Rocks Discovery Museum Kendall Lane
How long? 2.5 hours
How many people? 2 - 8
How much? $99
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote.
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
This full day tour is bundled in with the day introductory 3 hour session and the night 3 hour session to leave you with an action packed day of photography.